Wednesday, February 6, 2008

conspiracy at the mexican restaurant

We all met, well, half of us met at the restaurant. First, we decided to give Mark his wish of a "hot chick" so we assigned him a chew-your-arm off hottie by the name of Kathleen. DUDE. No one ever said we were fair. Get this, his wife, Lisa got Jonny Fairplay. What a moron that character is.

Also, who ever said he was a favorite... Oh I forgot, the producers probably say some Hollywood crap like, "he gives good footage." Or some hooey like that.

Speaking of Kathleens, she chose Parvarti. I can say this with all honesty now, "I can't wait to see Kathleen in a bathing suit. " Speaking of mancrushes, Bob A chose Tracy. I am ninety percent sure he did this so I would have to sandwich his name with his object of affection math teacher with the same name. Oooh, I knew there was a bromance going on but I didn't know the depth till this draft.

Bonnie chose Ozzy because she has stated many times, "I LIKE the way that boy moves. Hee Hee."

If there is a Survivor god, they won't pick off the chicks with fake boobs first.